Party Poker is hosting an excellent promotion through which players can win an invitation to the site´s Las Vegas Poker Party or take $12,000 in cash.
Even if you do not want to attend the World Series of Poker this summer, there is a very good reason to have a go at winning an invitation to Party Poker´s Las Vegas Poker Party – the option to skip the party and take $12,000 in cash.
Unlike most Vegas-themed promotions hosted at other online poker sites, Party Poker is not insisting that winners attend the target event. Instead, the site is paying $12,000 cash into each winner´s account to do with what they like.
Whether or not you use the money to go to Las Vegas and compete in the WSOP Main Event is up to you. But, if you do go, the Party Poker team will be waiting to greet you with a schedule of superb fun events guaranteed to make your trip even more enjoyable.
The Party Poker Las Vegas Poker Party
The Party Poker Las Vegas Poker Party coincides with the start of the WSOP Main Event and kicks off with a party at a Las Vegas nightclub on Friday 7th July. Day 1A of the Main Event starts at 11:00am on Saturday morning, so don´t make it a late night if you want a clear head in the morning.
On Sunday, Party Poker will be hosting a massive pool party. Although this coincides with Day 1B of the WSOP Main Event, no activities are scheduled for Monday. So, players who were nursing hangovers on Saturday will still have an opportunity to play in Day 1C of the Main Event.
On Tuesday 11th July (Day 2A & 2B), Party Poker will be hosting a Golf Day and – on Thursday 13th July (Day 3) – a trip to the Grand Canyon is planned. All of these activities are free to players who have won an invitation to the Party Poker Las Vegas Poker Party.
How to Win an Invitation to the Party
The qualification route to the Party Poker Las Vegas Poker Party has six stages. Each of the stages can be bought into directly, or you can choose to qualify the hard way by starting at “Centroll” level and working your way up into the weekly final. All the stages can be found in the Party Poker client by selecting “Live Events” > “Las Vegas” > “Las Vegas Poker Party” > “All”.
- Centroll qualifiers get their name because they only cost $0.01 to enter. These qualifiers take place every day at 12:30pm, 3:30pm and 6:30pm (all times GMT) and guarantee either 5 or 10 seats in the $1.10 buy-in Micro Feeders.
- The Micro Feeders take place half an hour later at 1:00pm, 4:00pm and 7:00pm. Like the Centroll qualifiers, these are 6-Max hyper-turbos guaranteeing 50 or 10 seats in the $5.50 buy-in Mini Feeders depending on the time of day.
- The Mini Feeders are played at 2:00pm, 5:00pm and 8:00pm. Players looking for a bit of value in this promotion might want to check out the 5:00pm game, as this guarantees 10 seats into the $22.00 buy-in Feeder stage and are often undersubscribed.
- There are six $22.00 buy-in Feeders each day at 3:00pm, 4:15pm, 6:00pm, 7:15pm, 9:00pm and 10:15pm. These offer between 2 and 10 seats into the $109.00 buy-in Semi-Finals – the best game to get involved in being the 6:00pm one.
- The fifth stage – the Semi Finals – take place each day at 5:00pm, 8:00pm and 11:00pm. This stage lasts for eighteen 10-minute levels, with all surviving players taking their chip stacks through to the weekly Final at 8:00pm on Sundays.
- The Final can be bought into directly for $1,050, for which players receive 300,000 chips. This will likely give you an average stack compared with players who have brought their stacks through from the semi-finals. Blinds start at 1,500/3,000 (ante 300), and the top ten players each win an invitation to the Party Poker Las Vegas Poker Party and have $12,000 cash paid directly into their accounts.
Remember, there is no obligation to use the money to travel to Las Vegas or play in the WSOP Main Event. You could in theory travel to Las Vegas, attend all the activities in the Party Poker Las Vegas Poker Party and keep to change to go somewhere else later in the year. It is entirely up to you.
This is the Stuff Dreams are Made Of
Remember the poker boom of the 2000s? Remember how it started? Chris Moneymaker taking down the World Series of Poker Main Event after winning his seat in an online qualifier for a few dollars. Well, this is your chance to emulate Moneymaker and take down the WSOP Main Event for a buy-in of $0.01!
If you have a dream, and would like the opportunity to fulfil it, visit Party Poker today. There is no limit on the number of times you can try to win an invitation to the Las Vegas Poker Party and, if you need a little encouragement to get you started, an exclusive first deposit bonus of up to $500 can be yours when you use the [geolink href=”https://www.pokernewsreport.com/party-poker-bonus-code”]Party bonus code[/geolink] “[bonuscode room=”partypoker”]”.
Visit Party Poker today, qualify for Sunday´s Las Vegas Poker Party Final, and we could be seeing you by the pool on Monday 9th July. Good Luck!