After days of speculation and their withdrawal from the Poker Maximus series, Black Chip Poker has announced that it is moving to the Winning Poker Network
Black Chip Poker – one of the leading online poker rooms on the Merge gaming network – has announced that from Monday 3rd December it will be joining the growing Winning Poker Network – home to existing poker web sites America´s Cardroom, BetCRIS and True Poker.
The press release confirmed that
All active Black Chip Poker players and their account balances, as of Moving Day, will be accessible as of the next day through the new Black Chip Poker presence on the Winning Poker Network. Black Chip Poker players will have their client seamlessly upgrade on Monday after it closes on Merge Gaming.
Reaction to the Black Chip Poker Announcement
The news was greeted as a positive move for Black Chip Poker on the poker forums, as the Winning Poker Network has an excellent cashier which allows withdrawals to poker players from the USA by Western Union, debit card and cheque – usually processed in under a week and much quicker than the existing arrangement at Merge.
Black Chip Poker has always had a superb reputation for a high level of customer service and Nathan – the 2+2 Black Chip Rep – was quickly online to answer players´ questions. Here is a selection of the most pertinent answers he provided:-
- The Black Chip Poker Migration will take place at 3.00am server time (8.00am GMT) on Monday 3rd December
- All pending cashouts requested from Black Chip Poker will be honoured by the Winning Poker Network, but players will have to verify their accounts again before payment is made.
- Existing players on the site will receive an email on Monday advising them of the re-verification process.
- Black Chip Poker VIP Points and outstanding tournament tickets will be converted to the Winning Poker Network´s equivalent
- There is no Mac compatible client in the Winning Poker network. A software upgrade is anticipated after the Black Chip migration which may be delayed to accommodate Mac users.
- Rakeback will be available for all existing players and those who sign up for an account at Black Chip Poker at the rate of 27%, except for those who already enjoy a higher rate – who will be grandfathered in at their existing rate of rakeback.
- Player to Player (P2P) transfers will once again be available
Black Chip Poker Thanks Merge Gaming
Black Chip Poker concluded their press release by thanking
Merge Gaming for the opportunity to establish and grow Black Chip Poker as a premier brand for serious poker players. The move to the Winning Poker Network, and WPN’s welcome for the Black Chip Poker players, brand and management team, foresees continued provision to its players of a favorable poker climate and play experience.
Here is a quick tip, you can still get 35% rakeback on Black Chip if you sign up now before the actual move to the Winning network takes place. Read our Black Chip Poker review here and sign up now to get this exclusive deal, you won’t regret!