William Hill Poker Offering Cheap Route to 2012 WSOP
British bookmakers William Hill are offering their customers the opportunity to line up alongside the world’s best poker players come early July for the World Series of Poker (WSOP) $10,000 buy-in main event.
That might seem a long way off, but it is in fact less than two months. So maybe it’s about time to think about how all you potential poker superstars out there are going to qualify for the No-Limit Texas Hold’em World Championship in Las Vegas.
How does $33 sound as an investment that could end up with you traveling to Las Vegas to take on thousands of other hopefuls? Good? I thought so.
Well, if you are determined to avoid paying the $10,000 buy-in, you’ll want to enter William Hill Poker’s bi-weekly WSOP 2012 Main Event Super Satellites that offer an incredible package valued at $13,500 that includes buy-in, accommodation, flights and money to spend in Sin City.
Bi-Weekly $525 Super Satellites
William Hill will stage weekly $525 buy-in Super Satellites every Sunday and Wednesday at 20:30 BST (British Summer Time) that will each guarantee at least one WSOP package when reaching the minimum 20 entries, with more added for every $13,500 paid into the event.
The package winners will receive:
- $10,000 buy-in to the WSOP main event (all players to be registered for Day 1c on July 9 at midday)
- $1,500 for seven nights’ accommodation (July 7-14) at the five-star Wynn Hotel, Las Vegas
- $1,750 for flights and spending money
- $250 for registration fees
- Two VIP players’ party tickets
However, both super satellites will also feature smaller satellites that will provide even cheaper routes to the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino – including every Sunday’s $30+$3 buy-in Speed Freezeout at 18:30 – with every $525 gathered in entry fees ensuring another WSOP 2012 Super Satellite token.
Super Satellites’ Schedules
The Sunday Super Satellites’ schedule, which each offering a WSOP Structure A Super Satellite token, is as follows (final Structure A Super Satellite runs on June 10):
- Daily, 12:00, $40+$4 buy-in Stage 1 Satellite Turbo with Rebuy and Add-on
- Daily, 16:30, $100+$10 buy-in Stage 1 Satellite Freezeout
- Daily, 19:30, $60+$6 buy-in Stage 1 Satellite Turbo with Rebuy and Add-on
- Daily, 22:00, $100+$10 buy-in Stage 1 Satellite Freezeout
- Sunday, 18:30, $30+$3 buy-in Stage 1 Satellite Speed Freezeout
The Wednesday Super Satellites’ schedule, which each again providing a WSOP Structure B Super Satellite token, is as follows (final Structure B Super Satellite runs on June 13):
- Daily, 11:00, $40+$4 buy-in Stage 1 Satellite Turbo with Rebuy and Add-on
- Daily, 17:45, $100+$10 buy-in Stage 1 Satellite Freezeout
- Daily, 21:10, $60+$6 buy-in Stage 1 Satellite Turbo with Rebuy and Add-on
- Daily, 23:00, $90+$9 buy-in Stage 1 Satellite Freezeout
- Wednesday, 19:30, $30+$3 buy-in Stage 1 Satellite Speed Freezeout
‘Winner Takes All’ SNGs Also Running
Just in case you can’t make any of those daily satellite events, William Hill Poker are also running ‘Winner Takes All’ sit ‘n’ so satellites that offer two buy-in amounts and one seat in the WSOP 2012 Super Satellite. They are:
- Daily, ongoing, $105+$9 buy-in SNG Stage 1 Satellite (five players)
- Daily, ongoing, $52.50+$4 buy-in SNG Stage 1 Satellite (10 players)