William Hill Poker Deposit
William Hill is one of the longest-established and most respected bookmakers on the Internet. For many years they have provided exceptional choice, service and reliability for their clients, and won a number of awards for the commitment they display in respect of safety and security. This is no better displayed than in the choice of William Hill Poker deposit options which are available to clients of William Hill Poker.
William Hill Poker Deposit Options
- Visa/MasterCard – As with most online poker sites, your William Hill Poker deposit can be made with Visa or MasterCard. Just remember that if you are funding an account with a MasterCard issued outside the UK you will not be able to have funds returned to it.
- Electron/Delta – Visa Electron and Delta debit cards are also accepted for making a William Hill Poker deposit and they have better withdrawal limits than Visa or MasterCard. You only need to register your debit card once and any future William Hill Poker deposits will be much quicker.
- Maestro – Using a Maestro supported debit card to make a William Hill Poker deposit can only be done with cards issued in the UK and only in sterling. Although William Hill will credit an account opened in dollars at a competitive exchange rate, it is best to set up a sterling account if you wish to use your Maestro card.
- UKash/Paysafe – Ukash and PaySafe cash vouchers can be use to make a William Hill Poker deposit and they are a safe, anonymous way to transfer funds into a poker account. However, there are no means to withdraw your winnings via these deposit options, and you would not be making a William Hill Poker deposit if you did not intend to win. Would you?
- Quick Cash – Quick Cash is much like UKash and PaySafe except that the vouchers can be purchased and redeemed in William Hill betting offices throughout the UK. Equally as safe and anonymous as UKash/Paysafe, Quick Cash is an excellent way of making a William Hill Poker deposit, provided you have a betting office near you.
- E-Wallets – E-wallets also represent a secure way to make a William Hill Poker deposit, but please see our advice below about keeping the currencies with which you fund your poker account consistent. William Hill Poker accepts poker deposits from Neteller, Moneybookers, Click2Pay, Click and Buy, and Entropay – but you cannot withdraw to Entropay (which is too expensive to be viable anyway!).
- PayPal – PayPal is another e-wallet which you can use to make a William Hill Poker deposit, but only in dollars. Even if you have a PayPal account in sterling, all transactions between William Hill Poker and PayPal will be based on the dollar rate, and you could lose out in exchange rate fluctuations.
- Personal Cheque/Bank Transfer – personal cheques and bank transfers are also acceptable ways of making a William Hill Poker deposit. Advice is given on the web site for how to make these transactions, but you will not have instant access to your funds, and a cashout by cheque may take ages to arrive.
Advice about Making a William Hill Poker Deposit
Before considering how to deposit in your William Hill Poker account, you need to be aware that accounts are available in sterling, €uros and dollars. You should create your account in whichever currency you are making your William Hill Poker deposit in order to save on foreign exchange fluctuations when you deposit and withdraw your funds.
Ideally, you will use an intermediary account (ewallet or virtual bank) to separate your poker funds from your regular cash and therefore your bank account, intermediary account and poker account should all be in the same currency. William Hill Poker will always return funds to your account at the same exchange rate as the funds you brought to a table or used to enter a tournament.
The only time you will ever experience any currency differences in your account is if you remove funds from the poker site to gamble on other elements on the William Hill web site (horses/football/bingo (God forbid)/casino etc.), and only then if your poker account is in one currency and you play on the rest of the site in another.
William Hill Poker Deposit Summary
There are a further twenty-five ways listed on the web site of how you can make a William Hill Poker deposit, many catering for poker players outside of the UK – such is the demand from international poker players to get involved with this excellent site. Inasmuch as it is important that you know how you are protected when you make a William Hill Poker deposit, it is vital that you make one soon while their £1,250 Poker Bonus ($2,000) offer remains.
That´s Right!! New players registering an account with William Hill Poker and making their first deposit via the link below will receive a 100% match bonus of up to £1,250. Not only is this one of the biggest poker bonuses available amongst online web sites, it is also one of the easiest to clear. The offer is not going to last forever, so do not delay – register today. There has never been a better time to make a William Hill Poker deposit!