Lock Poker Bonus Code
We strongly advise against signing up and depositing money at Lock Poker.
It is reported that Lock Poker is not paying out withdrawals for months, if not years already.
The rest of the page below is old, and outdated.
Our Best Deal
Lock Poker together with PokerNewsReport.com provides you with the best Lock Poker bonus code you will be able to find on the net.
Lock Poker has recently broken away from the Merge Gaming Network to take over the Cake Network and rebrand it as Revolution Gaming. As they need to attract clients (and their money) quickly to support their ambitious plans, Lock Poker is offering the best online poker bonus anywhere on the Internet.
For the remainder of June, players making a deposit to their Lock Poker account, either as a new or existing customer will be entitled to a further 200% match up to $4,000 if you use the Lock Poker bonus code “THEFUTURE”. This means that if you deposit $2,000 during the course of June 2012, you will be entitled to a Lock Poker bonus of $2,000 using our bonus code.
How To Clear the Lock Poker Bonus
There is nothing more frustrating than having to clear a poker bonus for 100% or otherwise you will not get it. This is not the case at Lock Poker. Our Lock Poker Bonus code is released in small portions of only $5.00. This is a huge advantage compared to some other online poker rooms because this means that you can make use of the extra money right away while you play.
Another thing to pay attention to with poker bonuses is how much time you get in order to clear the bonus. Depending on the poker site you will get between 21 and 90 days to redeem your first deposit poker bonus. In the case of the Lock Poker bonus you will get 90 days, so there is more than enough time to be able to clear your complete bonus.
- Collect 1 VIP points for each $1 paid in rake at cash tables
- Collect 7 VIP Points for each $1 paid in tournament entry fees
- $5.00 will be added to your account each time you collect 84 VIP Points
- You will have 90 days to clear the bonus
How To Earn VIP Points
You will receive VIP points for both ring games as well as fees paid to enter poker tournaments. The number of VIP points is as follows:
- Ring games
- 1 VIP point for each dollar of rake deducted from the table
- Example: You are dealt into 80 6-Max NL Hold’em poker hands, and the rake deducted from the table during your session is $120.00. Each player receives 20 VIP points.
- Poker Tournaments
- 7 VIP points for each dollar of the entrance fee
- Example: You enter a $20.00 + $2.00 poker tournament and receive 14 VIP points.
Lock Poker, Best Poker Site
In our opinion Lock Poker is one of the best poker sites. They are part of the Revolution Poker Network and their player base has growing very quickly over the past year. If you would like to read more please take a look at our Lock Poker review.